Furnaces

Warm family reading by the fire.

When the time rolls around to replace your furnace, Arise Services is here to assist you. Our approach to furnace installation is centered around our customer’s wants and needs. We provide a no-pressure, free in-home consultation where we will evaluate the existing furnace and installation site and spend time to discuss with you the features, benefits and options available to you in a replacement furnace.

A Word About Furnace Efficiency

Furnace efficiency is measured through a percentile known as AFUE (Average Fuel Utilization Efficiency). Furnaces are currently manufactured at an AFUE of 98, 95, 92, and 80. In the Cedar Park, TX, area, an 80 AFUE rating is sufficient for almost all applications because we have very few extremely cold-weather days during the average year. If your furnace is 80 AFUE, that indicates approximately 80 percent of the heat generated by your furnace benefits your home, while the remaining 20% is lost (usually through the flue pipe).  

Did you know the furnace plays an important role in cooling your home? The blower system within the furnace is used to push air for both cooling and heating. Also the type and efficiency of the blower plays a major role in how effectively your AC system removes humidity from the indoor air, allowing you to feel cooler at a higher set-point on your thermostat.

How Do I Know if My Furnace Should Be Replaced?

There are a few key reasons that you might want to upgrade your furnace. Take note of the following:

  • You’d Like Increased Efficiency

Thanks to innovations in heating technology, furnaces are incredibly more efficient today than they were a decade ago. Gas furnaces are now available in AFUE ratings of 80 to 98.7.  Even if your current system is in functional working condition, upgrading it may significantly lower your gas/propane expenses and utility bills. Newer models offer greater comfort features as well, such as blower set speeds and variable speed function.

  • Your Home Has Been Expanded

If your home has had any add-ons after the original furnace was installed, you’ll benefit from a new furnace.  The size and design of your home directly impacts the size of your furnace.  With an upgraded system, you’ll enjoy reduced gas bills and more comfortable heating and cooling.  

  • Your Home is too Humid when the AC is Running

If your air conditioning system is not adequately removing humidity from your cooled air, a new furnace with a variable speed blower will make a significant difference in the amount of humidity that is removed from your home.  Keeping humidity levels under control in your home during the cooling season will allow you to set your thermostat few degrees higher and yet still feel cool and comfortable. This also helps to lower your utility costs.

  • You Want to Improve Indoor Air Quality

A high-efficiency furnace, accompanied by well-sealed air ducts improves indoor air quality. Making the switch will be healthy for you, your family and your pets.  

  • You Want a More Cost-Effective Solution

Replacing your old furnace means significantly lower fuel and utility bills, and reduced potential for repair calls. You’ll save money in the long run, and enjoy the benefits of improved equipment.

Carrier® Gas Furnaces

Our goal at Arise Services is to supply customers with the best and most efficient gas furnaces possible. Like many of our neighbors in Cedar Park, TX, we have compassion for the environment. That’s why we’re excited to install and service the Infinity® Series gas furnace with Greenspeed® intelligence.

Learn more here

Need Furnace Service?

Contact Arise Services today!

Call us at 512-267-5000!

Gas Furnace Maintenance in Georgetown, TX 78633

“Levi is great. It is always a pleasure to see him here at our home.

He needs a raise, Larry! And a large Christmas bonus!

He is part of the reason we like Arise Services so much.”

– Troy P.

Furnace Maintenance in Lakeway, TX 78734

“Always a pleasure working with Marge in the office and then Levi in the field! Very polite and knowledgeable.”

– Julie B.

Gas Furnace Maintenance in Georgetown, TX 78633

“Levi is an excellent representative for an already outstanding company.”

– walt c.

Gas Furnace Maintenance in Georgetown, TX 78633

“Levi is always professional, pleasant and does a thorough job plus makes sure everything is put back into its place after his inspection.”

– Nola S.

Arise serves Cedar Park, Leander, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Volente, Liberty HillGeorgetown, Round Rock, PflugervilleAustin, Lakeway,  Dripping Springs and the surrounding Texas communities with heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 512-267-5000 or request service online today.

Arise Services blue logo.